If you need high end looking for where to buy furniture hardware handles, whether it is furniture door handles, cabinet handles, chest handles or any other piece of furniture handles, then Rochehandle will suit your needs. They are not sleek but also substantial, and they come with various benefits.
Have plenty of room
The furniture handles have plenty of room for your hand. You can comfortably hold drawer handles, cupboard handles, chest handles, cabinet handle and door handle and you operate. The cushion on your palms as you wrap your fingers around them and they withstand the force of the pull once they are securely attached to the furniture. You are free to choose furniture handle design that will give maximum comfort.
Balance the colors of furniture handles
Whenever you’re looking for handle furniture pieces, one thing you need to ask yourself is whether or not they will complement the furniture, fixtures, and colors in your home. Well, Roche furniture handles easily blend with a variety of colors.
There are zinc furniture handles, ceramic furniture handles, collapsible handles gold plated furniture handles, aluminum profile handles, antique furniture handles, and crystal furniture handles. Such handles can be used to balance out light furniture or dark-stained furniture and also complement stainless steel appliances.
Versatile handles for different applications
We are a furniture handle manufacturer that deals in different types of furniture handles that can fit into different applications. You can choose to install them anywhere and you will still achieve a perfect look. At home, you can buy kitchen furniture handles or even bedroom furniture handles.
The handles are made of different materials such as a metal handle for furniture. High-end handles are a perfect choice for someone who wishes to add an element of luxury into the room
Have a nice finish
Something else that makes Roche furniture handles functional yet attractive is the finish. You can find different decorative handles for furniture such as chrome, spray beige, brush nickel, oil yellow spray and pearl nickel plated finish. What’s more, the finish is consistent. This is something you’ll appreciate if you have a sharp eye.
For those who desire modern furniture handles which are designed to stand out, there are plenty of hardware handles for you. It’s just a matter of selecting the furniture handles that fit into your design needs. Once you know the furniture handle price, you can go ahead to make the purchase.
Hey! This is Robin, Roche Industrial Co.,Ltd Product CEO. Thanks to visit our website,and I hope to be a friend with you here. I have over 10 years experience in Handles,I would like to share my experience in this field,and any questions you have about handles ,I'm happy to help you. I provide free consultant for many clients,and if you need any help on handles,reach me any time with below button.
Helpful Resources To Know More About Handles
Ultimate Furniture Handles Buying Guide: How to Choose Furniture Handles
Handles prevent the oils and dirt on your fingers from being transferred to the furniture. This piece of hardware is also used to open and close drawers and doors. Furniture handles are available in a wide range of finishes and styles that can improve the aesthetic appeal of your home. The right handle should provide the perfect balance of function and style.
If you make the wrong choice, you will be frustrated each time you open the drawer or walk into the room. Whether you are remodeling your home or you have new cabinetry, you should always choose hardware that lasts. Here are some tips to help you choose the right furniture handle.
- Choose Between Pulls and Knobs
- Always Consider the Functionality and Quality of the Furniture Handle
- Pick Your Desired Handle Style
- Choose the Material that Suits Your Needs and Budget
- The Handle’s Finish Should Complement the Overall Theme of Your Home
- The Size of the Handle Should Match the Size of the Furniture
- Choose a Price Range that You are Comfortable With
- Look for a Reliable Manufacturer Partner
- Consider the Fixtures and Appliances in the Kitchen
- Keep Finishes Consistent
#1: Choose Between Pulls and Knobs
Furniture that only features pulls tends to have a modern look. For instance, bar pulls that are made of stainless steel are ideal for heavy drawers and for aging hands with limited strength and flexibility
If you want to use knobs, you only need to drill one hole into the furniture. Knobs are cheaper than pulls. For larger drawers, installing two knobs is a good idea. The extra knob will make it easier to open the drawer. Knobs have a minimalistic look, which makes them a good option for those who want to keep everything simple and clean inside their home.
You can choose round knobs if you don’t want to deal with crooked handles. Square and novelty knobs can look unbalanced when a screw becomes lose. It may not be hard to fix, but uneven and crooked knobs can ruin the feel and look of a room. This is why many people choose round knobs.
Knobs and Pulls
You can feature both knobs and pulls in your home. Try to mix and match things. Pulls are best placed on drawers, while knobs are usually installed in the doors.
You don’t need to follow any strict rules when it comes to choosing between a knob and a pull. If you have a large door, you can use a pull handle. It’s also better to place a pull handle on drawers as it allows you to grab the handle using your hands instead of only your fingertips.
This is a good thing as drawers can get really heavy with all of your pans, plates, and containers stored in them. You can also use only pulls or only knobs. It’s common to see the use of all knobs in older kitchens. However, this style can look dull and unconventional.
Traditional pantries with a traditional pull style usually use all pulls. If you want to use all pulls in your kitchen, you have to consider how it will be mounted. If your drawers have vertical doors, you should find a light pull handle as it won’t add weight.
It is also important to consider the design elements of your home. This includes the lighting fixtures, cabinet style, and countertop edge. These fixtures can have curved or square lines. You have to pick a handle that matches the lines of fixtures in your home.
Curved style hardware is more intricate and has soft edges. It’s more transitional or traditional than square style hardware. Examples of curved fixture styles include pillow-top doors, traditional raised panel doors, and recessed panel doors with beads on the outside or inside profiles.
Square style hardware can have a round shape and square contours. Good examples of square fixture styles where you can install this kind of handle include flat panels, shaker doors, or modified shaker doors with a squared look.
#2: Always Consider the Functionality and Quality of the Furniture Handle
When choosing a handle, you should make sure that it’s well-designed and high-quality. Consider the number of times you open and close the drawers and doors in your home. You want the handles to be stylish and comfortable at the same time. Test out the handle first.
Hold one against the drawer or cabinet door and see how easy it is to grip. It should feel comfortable in your hands. Make sure that the handle has the right grip for everyone in the house. Don’t forget to ask the supplier about the warranty that they provide and the material that the handle is made from.
Here are the pros and cons of knobs and pulls.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing Knobs?
- Knobs are available in a wide range of sizes and shapes such as birdcage, round, and It can be madefrom different materials like stainless steel, zinc, marble, brass, glass, stone, ceramic, crystal and more. You can also find novelty pulls, allowing you to add your personality to your home.
- You can change the look of your home in an instant by replacing the knobs. Since knobs are attached using a screw, you only need to unscrew the current knob and replace it with a new one.
- Knobs are more affordable than pulls. High-end knobs will be more expensive than standard pulls, but if you want a more economical option, you will definitely find a larger selection of affordable knobs than pulls.
What are the Downsides of Knobs?
- Knobs can be hard to clean, especially intricately detailed and novelty ones. Untidy hands, occasional spills, and oil splatters can ruin the look of the knobs. While a highly embellished knob may add flair to a room, you may need to replace them too soon if you cannot easily clean them.
- Depending on the knob’s shape, location, and size, it can catch on your clothing and become an annoying presence in a room.
- Knobs are usually harder to hold and pull. People with disability or arthritis may find this inconvenient.
What are the Benefits of Pulls?
- Pulls are easy to install. It provides a more comfortable way of opening and closing cabinets as you can use your entire hand to pull the handle.
- Since pulls have two attachment points, it provides extra stability when placing the handle on the door or drawer.
- Pulls provide doors and cabinets with a more modern look. It is a great option for those who want a sophisticated look in their home.
What Problems Should You Consider When it Comes to Pulls?
- It’s important that you pick the right length. A pull that’s too large can look overwhelming, while a small one can become warped or crooked over time.
You can use a painter’s tape to determine the right length that suits your cabinets or doors.
#3: Pick Your Desired Handle Style
The style of the handle should match the overall style of your home or the room where you are planning to place it. Furniture handles are available in different styles.
- Contemporary: Minimalistic colors, sleek lines, and little embellishment are some of the most common characteristics of contemporary If you have a contemporary home, it is best that you pick a simple handle. Curved barrel handles or linear bar handles are good options. You can also go for stainless steel handles.
- Eclectic: You want your home to reflect your personality. Installing unique handles will help you achieve that unique look that you are aiming for. You can choose painted knobs to create a relaxed atmosphere in your home or pick seashell-like handles for your beach house.
The choice is yours to make. Just make sure that it reflects your tastes.
- Traditional: Cabinets with a traditional style have elaborate embellishments and details. If you have such cabinets, you can go for decorative handles. Drop handles are usually used for traditional style doors with matching knobs on the drawers.
Consider the feeling that you want to create in your house when choosing a handle. This will make it easier for you to choose the right handle.
- Transitional: Transitional handles allow you to combine modern and traditional elements. If your cabinets have an inset door, you can pick a handle that’s not too intricate but not too contemporary either. Achieving the right balance is important here.
#4: Choose the Material that Suits Your Needs and Budget
Furniture handles can be made of different materials, and one of the most common is metal alloys. Here are your other options.
- Crystal or glass– These materials create a vintage look.
- Bronze– Handles made from bronze are ideal for cupboards made of thicker woods. This material is antimicrobial and has a stylish look.
- Stainless steel– Known for its durability.
- Brass– Furniture handles made from brass usually have a plating or lacquer applied to their surface, which makes them durable. The material has antimicrobial properties, which help prevent the spread of germs.
You can also find furniture handles that are made of nickel and pewter. Brass and pewter handles are ideal for traditional kitchens.
#5: The Handle’s Finish Should Complement the Overall Theme of Your Home
After choosing the style and material that you want, you now have to pick the right finish for the handle. Some of the most common finishes include the following:
Stainless steel handles with a polished finish look are a good option for contemporary homes. A darker finish with less sheen such as brushed stainless steel is ideal for white cabinets or furniture with light colors. A lighter finish like mirror stainless steel is best suited for furniture with darker colors.
Cabinet hardware can complement appliances and hinges in your home. Whatever you pick, just make sure that the handle’s finish matches the overall décor of your home or the room where you are planning to install the hardware.
#6: The Size of the Handle Should Match the Size of the Furniture
It’s a good idea to get samples of your cabinets or drawers, so you can hold up the handles against the drawer heads or doors to see what actually looks good. Ask the supplier about how long it will take to get the handle that you want. You may need to wait a week or so before you get what you ordered.
Always consider function, balance, proportion, and aesthetics when choosing the size of the furniture handle. Smaller drawers or doors need a smaller pull or knob. A larger handle is best suited for large drawers or cabinet doors. If you want to use transitional or traditional style pulls, make sure that it is approximately one-third of the drawer’s length.
Drawers or doors that are larger than 18″ wide may need more than one knob or pull. Longer pulls that are approximately at least two-thirds of the door or drawer’s length should have a contemporary design. Pulls are usually placed vertically on doors and horizontally on drawers.
Regardless of your home’s current style, make sure that the pulls and knobs are placed conveniently for everyone in the house before they’re permanently attached. Here are some points to consider when choosing the right size of furniture handle.
- Standard size cabinets – For 12″ to 36″ cabinets, the most common knob sizes are 1 3/8″ or 1 1/4″. If you want to install pull handles, you need to look for 3″ or 4″ pulls.
- Small customized cabinets – Use T-pulls or smaller knobs that are less than 1″ in diameter for cabinets with dimensions less than 12″ or narrower drawers.
- Oversized cabinets – Cabinets with dimensions of 36″ or larger can benefit from longer pulls. Get 12″, 10″, 8″ or 6″ pulls. If you want to use pulls, choose one that’s at least 1 1/2″ or bigger.
#7: Choose a Price Range that You are Comfortable With
There are many companies that offer cheap handles, but their finishes can also look cheap. If you want the handle to last long, you should visit cabinet showrooms or local plumbing experts as they offer a large variety of handles that you can choose from. They also have salespeople that could help you.
The price of the handles depends on its design and finish. An ideal price range for pulls is $7 to $12 and $6 to $10 for knobs. Longer pulls will be more expensive than other options as more materials were used to make them. The same goes for solid stainless steel handles.
To get an idea about the amount that you have to spend, you should determine how many pulls and knobs you will need for cabinets or doors. It is also important to determine a price range that you’re fine with. Manufacturers offer multiple product lines of different prices and quality, so find the one that uses premium quality materials.
You may be tempted to buy a cheap handle, but it’s not a good idea as a cheap material will wear out faster. It has a higher risk of bending or breaking. Whatever you pick, make sure to buy a few extras in case the finish starts disappearing or a screw breaks.
The options may be overwhelming at first, but a bit of planning will help you find the right handle for your furniture. Follow these tips, and you will definitely find the right handle that suits your taste and budget.
Chapter 8: Look for a Reliable Manufacturer Partner
It is important that you find a reliable manufacturer of high-quality furniture handles. After all, you don’t want to waste your money on something that will break after a few weeks or months. If you find a good manufacturer, you won’t need to look for a new one every time you need a handle for your doors and cabinets.
If you don’t have time to go out, you can search for furniture handles online. Online stores offer a large selection of furniture handles, so you will definitely get what you need. Whether you are looking for a brass furniture handle or a bronze handle, online stores have something for you.
One of the best things about online stores is that you don’t need to deal with pushy salesmen. You are free to browse the site and place your order. Online stores categorize their products, so you will find it easy to find what you need.
Their prices are also cheaper since most of them don’t have to maintain a physical store. They are able to pass on these savings to their customers. Read reviews about the store to make sure that they are offering high-quality products and good customer service.
There are websites that allow people to trade, buy and sell furniture hardware. If you want to find interesting selections, you can visit the website.
- Local or Walk-in Stores
If you want to see the products in person, you can go to walk-in stores. This way, you can inspect the product in person. You can also ask the store’s salesperson to help you find what you need. If the handle is offered is at full price, you can wait for the store to put up their products on sale. Walk-in stores, however, have limited selections.
In case you’re just looking for something that you can add to your collection, you’re free to browse the store’s selections. If you are looking for a specific design or finish and you can’t find it in the store, you can search for it online.
#9: Consider the Fixtures and Appliances in the Kitchen
Remember that knobs and pulls are not the only things in your kitchen. You also need to consider the light fixtures, faucet, sink, and finish of appliances. Mixing metal finishes may be trendy, but you should not overdo it. The cohesiveness of your kitchen will be ruined if the colors clash. That’s the last thing you want to happen.
#10: Keep Finishes Consistent
You can mix and match the kitchen hardware, but you should try to keep finishes consistent. Colors should be as close as possible. When you’re forced to purchase from a different retailer, you should keep finishes cohesive to achieve your desired look and feel.
It is also important to consider the color of the kitchen cabinets. If you have painted or white cabinets, you can go for almost all finish. However, you need to be careful with brown as some shades are not very flexible.
Most kitchen cabinets don’t come with hardware, so you have to choose which pulls and knobs to pair with your cabinetry. Here are some tips to help you choose the right handles for your kitchen cabinets.
- Follow the Theme of the Room
The handle you pick should match the overall theme of the kitchen. Contemporary and modern kitchens have a streamlined look, so these kinds of kitchen can benefit from sleek, tubular pulls. Traditional cabinets have more details, so you should go for simple and smooth knobs.
- Determine Which Kind of Handle to Use
You have to determine when to use pulls over knobs. Installing knobs in cabinets is a good idea for country and traditional kitchens. Knobs are the best choice for finely detailed or ornate kitchen cabinets. This is because knobs are simpler and smaller and don’t take attention away from the cabinet’s design.
- Always Consider the Handle’s Quality
Since the hardware in the kitchen experiences a large amount of traffic, you have to get one that’s high-quality and will last long. You may want to create a stylish look in your kitchen, but don’t forget about the quality of the handle. The handle should be easy to grip and strong.
How a pull or knob feels in your hand is very important because you will be using it every day. Turtle-shaped knobs may look stylish, but they can feel awkward. Try to feel the pulls and knobs you are interested in. There’s no use in buying a beautiful handle if it pokes and hurts your fingers each time you grasp it.
If you are buying online, order some samples first. This way, you can determine the right one for your home. There are also pulls and knobs that catch clothing. Cabinet pulls with free ends, for instance, can snag pleats and pockets.
Handles with extensions or knobs with irregular shapes can do the same thing. Round knobs have lower chances of snagging clothes. When trying out furniture handles, make sure that it doesn’t feel sharp or cram your fingers. You must be able to fit four fingers comfortably.
Pulls or knobs with sharp ridges or edges that poke your fingers can get frustrating when you need to use them a lot every day. There are companies that provide sample programs where they will send the pulls or knobs that you want to try. You only need to pay the shipping fee, and you can try their product once it arrives.
This is a good way to learn more about the product before buying one. Furniture handles must enhance the look and feel of the room. It should be comfortable to use and grip. Do your research before buying one.
Check finishes and order samples to get the perfect fit. Don’t just buy the first furniture handle that you see. Choose a furniture handle that fits your needs and budget!