Whether you are doing kitchen remodeling, that is changing kitchen handles or you have just bought new kitchen furniture, you must buy new kitchen handles that will fit your new furniture set. Also known as kitchen pulls, the kitchen handles improve the efficiency at which you operate different pieces of furniture in the kitchen.
Whether you’re planning to buy kitchen handles online and offline, do not get bothered of where to buy kitchen handles, Rochehandle is the place. With these high-quality kitchen handles you will be able to open all cabinets, drawers, and doors without encountering any problem.
But, are kitchen pulls worth the cost? Why should you spend lots of money to buy the best kitchen handles?
Do you know that the right kitchen handles can transform the overall appearance of your kitchen? You can achieve this by choosing gold kitchen handles, stainless steel kitchen handles, copper kitchen handles or other metal kitchen handles that match your interior design and the color of the furniture.
The most common types of kitchen handles finishing style include pewter, sandblasting, antique copper, antique brass and so much more. At Rochehandle, we can create custom finishing that will leave a good impression. Talk to us today and we will help you on how to choose kitchen handles.
So, what are kitchen handles made of? At Rochehandle, we use premium-quality materials to manufacture kitchen handles. These materials include zinc alloy, stainless steel, and aluminum among many others.
The prices of kitchen handles vary depending on the size, material, and finishes. You can get full information about prices by contacting us directly for a full quotation.
If you’re wondering where to buy kitchen handles, Rochehandle Company has been manufacturing kitchen handles for many years. Our experience in this has helped us to manufacture and supply quality kitchen handles.
Hey! This is Robin, Roche Industrial Co.,Ltd Product CEO. Thanks to visit our website,and I hope to be a friend with you here. I have over 10 years experience in Handles,I would like to share my experience in this field,and any questions you have about handles ,I'm happy to help you. I provide free consultant for many clients,and if you need any help on handles,reach me any time with below button.
Beginner’s Guide to Kitchen Handles
- Chapter 1: What Are Kitchen Handles?
- Chapter 2: Types Of Kitchen Handles
- Chapter 3: Applications Of Kitchen Handles
- Chapter 4: Can You Change Kitchen Handles?
- Chapter 5: Can You Paint Kitchen Handles?
- Chapter 6: Can You Spray Paint Kitchen Handles?
- Chapter 7: How To Install Kitchen Cabinet Handles?
- Chapter 8: How To Clean Kitchen Handles?
- Chapter 9: Where To Buy Kitchen Cabinet Handles?
Chapter 1: What Are Kitchen Handles?
Handles are mainly used to move something or the thing where they are attached to. One of their primary categories is the pull, and it is usually used for lifting. This is usually available on things that need to be carried. Aside from that, there are also horizontal drawer pulls and handles on latchless doors.
Another category requires grasping or rotating the hand. When a fist grip is required, the term “handle” clearly applies. In most cases, handles are the frequent host of bacteria, including fungal, e-Coli, and other viral infections. That is the reason why they have to be as clean as possible all the time.
Kitchen handles are used on a regular basis. So, they have to be functional and hard-wearing. But such products are always on show, making them an essential part of the design in your space. Whether you think that your kitchen needs an extra touch of modern or elegantly traditional design, don’t worry because there are many options of kitchen handles available in the market.
However, it is not going to be easy. Shopping would become more difficult when you don’t know what to do or what to get. As a homeowner or a consumer, you have to pick a reputable company. Choose the one that has been in the industry for years. Make sure that the service provider you choose has the reputation of providing quality kitchen handles at competitive prices.
While narrowing your options online or offline, it’s best to think about the types of kitchen handles. It does not mean that you can already buy the pulls that you want when you have enough budget. There is a need to consider the available types or handles too. Make sure to take the personality or decor of your kitchen into account, so in the end, you can come up with the right decision.
Chapter 2: Types Of Kitchen Handles
Nowadays, the types of kitchen handles are more than what you can expect. Here are the most common varieties of kitchen handles:
- Modern Cabinet Handles
The modern cabinet handles are made from silver metal, including aluminum alloys, brass, copper, nickel, iron, chrome, stainless steel, and a lot more. What makes them an attractive option is their classic finish and stylish and sleek design. Unlike other types of handles, they are easy to maintain. It does not require complicated maintenance. Clean and functional handles are number one in the modular space.
- Stainless Steel Handles
These types of kitchen handles are also common. With the fact that they are highly sturdy, the thought of replacing them will never come to your mind for decades. One of their advantages is that they can be cleaned and managed conveniently. Just like modern handles, simple and comfortable maintenance awaits you along the way.
Another benefit of stainless steel handles is that they do not corrode or get rusty. But this depends on the grade that you will opt to get. Different grades include 201, 304, 316, and 430. Among the grades, 304 and 316 are the best choices you can ever have.
304 stainless steel handles contain 16% or 24% of chromium. They also have 35% nickel. When it comes to 316 stainless steel handles, they have the same physical and mechanical properties to 304. The only difference is that 316 has 2% or 3% molybdenum. Thus, these types of handles for the kitchen are highly preferred.
Aside from the quality, they best fit for those looking for affordability. They will never break your bank. They will ensure huge savings on your part in the future.
- Round Handles Last All Year Round or More
Also known as drawer knobs or cabinet pulls, round handles are also a perfect option for every homeowner across the globe. They are very prevalent hardware for cabinet and other furniture in the kitchen. They are more considered instead of the rectangular or regular bar-shaped cabinet handles. They work best on a property with a classic or traditional style.
In case your kitchen has a traditional appeal, round handles come to your rescue. They can bring the atmosphere of your kitchen to a higher level and blend into its decor as well.
Some types include boss bar, drop, square knob, bow, bridge, T style, bar, D style, or cup. These are commonly made from antique brass, antique bronze, ebony effect, cast iron, polished brass, porcelain, satin nickel, solid pewter, and wood.
Chapter 3: Applications Of Kitchen Handles
Where Can You Use Kitchen Handles?
Handles are flexible options. There are different applications associated with handles. Most of them are used in medical equipment, equipment controls, outdoor power equipment, food equipment, industrial equipment, HVAC, automotive, farm, and construction machinery.
But, handles are commonly used at home, especially in the kitchen. Below are some of the furniture or appliances where you can use kitchen handles.
- Kitchen Door Handles
Choosing kitchen door handles might sound easy and simple. But the selection is as hard as nails in reality since it is a personal choice. Some like their doors to look crisp without handles. Others like a commercial look with pulls or knobs. Typically, many homeowners want their handles to be practical, which is easier said than done.
Here at Rochehandle, the choice is minimized because of you either go for a lever handle or a pull handle. Nevertheless, the option is not just for design purposes. It is about how you will use the door.
- Lever Handles
When looking for traditionally more popular kitchen handles, lever handles are what you need. Taking advantage of these hardware means that your door would be accessible. If you have a large door, smaller lever handles are not a brilliant idea. You can give our products a try for worthwhile and useful investment.
- Pull Handles
Pulls are very contemporary. When used cleverly, they can change the feel of your door. Shorter pulls look good for a residential use. Longer ones, on the other hand, look a bit for commercial use. Full-length pull can provide drama, making the accessory stand out from the others.
At Rochehandle, we have a wide variety of pull handles for you. When you are unaware which best suits your kitchen door, our pool of professionals are much willing to help. As a reputed provider of 100% customer satisfaction and impressive services, we will make you happy! We will perform in a way that exceeds your high standards.
- Kitchen Handles for Cabinets
Whether you have plans to remodel your kitchen or update its look, you need to give attention to your cabinet hardware. Even though several homeowners opt cabinet handles solely on their aesthetic value, other factors should still be part of your decision-making process.
Will It Last Over a Year or More?
Durability is a significant consideration for cabinet handles, especially if you or a family member loves cooking. Or everyone in the house considers kitchen as the heart of their home. You’ll prefer a good-looking product that stands up especially if it is being utilized almost every day. Plus, it does not break down despite the long years of use.
Glass or Metal Kitchen Handles?
Stainless steel, brass, and nickel are popular choices. That is because they hold up well within a long span of time. Though they have subjected to a greasy handle or hot kitchen, they can withstand a harsh environment in the long run. A solid option is a much better bet than hollow. In case a company of your option cuts costs by hollowing out the metal in a product, you can make a purchase that will break over time.
At Rochehandle, we ensure that all our pulls, knobs, and handles are made from adequate and strong metals. We use materials that exceed the industry standards. Also, our people are well-trained that can handle your needs and requirements. We commit to providing superb products that each of our clients deserves.
Do You Want Antimicrobial Kitchen Handles for Cabinets?
Some metals are packed with antimicrobial properties. That is why those made of silver are a popular choice for many. When harmful bacteria reach your handles, silver can kill them in a few minutes.
If minimizing germs in your space is a priority, copper, silver, nickel, and brass contain powerful properties, which resist microorganisms. Stainless steel and aluminum, on the other hand, retain germs. They require frequent and holistic cleaning for germ-free cabinets or kitchen.
Before you decide to purchase this particular handle, consider antimicrobial kitchen handles online. Though some options are much expensive, they will be worth the expense. They will also give you that peace of mind and significant savings over the years.
- Kitchen Handles for Cupboards
Handles are the final touch to cupboards whether their style is contemporary or traditional. They come in a range of materials and finishes and can establish the mood of your kitchen. How would you know which handles to opt for your cupboards? Or will something more aesthetic withstand the test of time?
When choosing kitchen handles for cupboards, it is necessary to ensure they are well designed and of good quality. Think about how many times you use cupboards every single day. Pretty sure, you will want them to be as stylish and comfortable as possible.
Although testing the handle you purchase is overwhelming, it sure helps. Spend time holding one against your cupboard doors. Check how convenient they are to grip. Please be sure the handles have a perfect grip for others. It should be relevant to older people and those with bigger hands.
After considering the quality and its functionality, pay attention to the style. Think about the feel you would prefer to achieve. The handles of your option have a huge impact on the overall feel or atmosphere in your kitchen.
For traditional-style cupboards, old-world style or decorative handles are ideal. When it comes to minimalist style kitchen cupboards, a streamlined and simple product plays a vital role. In case a contemporary or a traditional feel does not appeal to you, a combination of both may suit your taste.
The moment you have chosen the style of kitchen cupboard handles, identifying the finish will be easier. Traditional handles, for instance, have a wide array of finishes such as stainless steel, black, or even pewter.
When selecting the finish, consider other elements of your kitchen design. For a space with light grey cupboards, black handles are great to try. They look sophisticated, increasing the value of your property in no time.
- Kitchen Refrigerator Handles
Kitchen handles are also used in appliances like a refrigerator. With the high demand from diverse clients, a lot of options come out in the market. As a result, the selection process becomes difficult. So, it is important for a shopper like you to be certain of what to look for an item online or offline.
The essential feature that kitchen refrigerators handle should have is durability. Since they are used on a daily basis, they are more prone to wear and tear. That is why the product you will select should be sturdy enough for your convenience.
Be sure to know the materials used in your option. Always opt handles made of stainless steel, aluminum, or nickel. Whatever your decision, you will feel at ease.
Kitchen refrigerator handles should also withstand scratches. Lines on fridge handles are a few issues you cannot afford to experience. These only happen when the hardware is made of low quality. Getting an effective accessory installed on your refrigerator will give you peace of mind. Even after a year or two, you cannot see scratches on the handle. It can protect itself from sharp nails and other utensils.
However, it does not mean it doesn’t require maintenance. Make sure to keep it clean. Be careful about opening or closing it because your nail may cause some scratches.
Chapter 4: Can You Change Kitchen Handles?
Dull handles? Old and unpleasant knobs? Whatever the instance it may be, it is high time to replace your kitchen handles. It is an easy way to spruce up your kitchen. It is an awesome innovation that will bring back the stunning appeal or style of your space. But how are you going to change your kitchen handles?
Worry no more as the following tips will help you.
- Fill and Camouflage Screw Holes
Before anything else, remove the existing hardware in your kitchen furniture. Just loosen the screw. After that, find a relevant shade. It will be the material you will use to cover the holes on wood grain. It’s good to purchase three shades for the lightest or even darkest wood grains.
Sometimes, it’s hard to buy the right solution. The good thing is that you can mix a pinch of the shades. Do the process until the color is close to the furniture. Then, apply a pinch to the place where the hole is situated.
- Attach New Kitchen Handles
Place a template from a handle-installation kit against the furniture. And don’t forget to use a pencil to mark in the template’s holes that properly correspond with your kitchen handles. Next to that is to attach a drill bit. Ensure that it corresponds with the size of the screws of your pulls. Drill into the marks. You need to be careful to avoid expensive damages.
After that, place the handle on the furniture, lining up the holes in your cupboard or cabinet. Insert the screws and utilize a screwdriver to tighten the screws into the pulls. Apply a little force to achieve a better result.
Lastly, repeat the process for all handles until they are attached. Enjoy your innovative kitchen accessory! It can transform your kitchen into a more expensive, creative, and valuable space. Plus, it is something you can be proud of showing it to your close friends and other relatives.
Chapter 5: Can You Paint Kitchen Handles?
Sometimes, buying a new handle for your old accessory is not a brilliant idea. If you try to search online for products, most of them are available at a high price. Let’s admit it; purchasing another pull for your kitchen door or cabinetry is costly.
Nowadays, there are effective solutions you can make. In fact, you can transform your handles without buying a new one. To do this, you have to paint it. It is a simple yet efficient way to update the look of your furniture. Kitchen handles can be painted quickly for an updated or fresher look. It also allows you to customize the finish by selecting the color yourself. But how? Take a closer look at the following:
- Remove the handles from the cabinetry
- Loosen the screw holding each handle in place and set both aside.
- Wash the handle. Before sanding and painting your handle, wash it ahead of time. That removes small particles of debris and dust from mixing in with the paint solution. Use water or mild soap to wash it. Then, wipe it with a clean cloth.
- Sand the handles. Once the handles are dry, go over them with grit sandpaper, preparing the surface for priming. It will also help you remove loose paint from them. After sanding the handles, wipe them with a cloth.
- Prepare them for priming and painting. While applying the paint, you cannot handle the pulls because this can create fingerprints. The best way to set the handles up for painting is to lay them out on plastic or cardboard.
- Prime the metal handles. Of course, you want to improve the adhesion of the paint. Therefore, buy a clean metal primer. It is typically available in spray cans and can be bought from any store near you. Before you can apply it, shake the can well.
- Apply the paint to metal handles. For painting handles or other hardware, employ a metal spray paint. Compared to various solutions available in the market, it is specially designed to adhere to metal. For you to achieve a durable and glossy finish, utilize an enamel spray paint. Like the metal primer, shake the can before you spray it.
Chapter 6: Can You Spray Paint Kitchen Handles?
Similar to painting kitchen handles, it is also possible to spray paint pulls. Sturdy cabinet handle is worth keeping though its finish no longer suits the décor of your kitchen. Instead of replacing every handle or settling for a less attractive accessory, give your pulls a makeover thru spray paint.
The good thing about spray paint is that it leaves a more stunning finish than brushing on the paint. The reason behind is that the spray travels around curves. It does not leave brush lines on the hardware as well.
Other steps include:
- Clean the handle thoroughly.Using a damp sponge or a household cleaner, you can clean the hardware properly. After that, dry the handle with towels.
- Cover the area with newspaper.Sand each cabinet accessory to scuff up the finish or paint. Whether the handle is made from wood or metal or wood, this is very important. When you feel a bit of dust, wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Place the hardware atop cardboard.In case the handle has a screw backing like a drawer pull, push the end of screw thru the foam, making the handle to sit upright.
- Use a face mask and ventilate the work area.Shake the spray primer can for a few minutes. Prime every handle by spraying it with even strokes. Then, allow it to dry.
- Shake the spray paint.As indicated in the direction, shake the spray paint. Paint all handles in the same fashion using smooth strokes. Allow the paint to dry. When the finish appears uneven, apply another coat.
Materials You Need
- Household cleaner
- Damp sponge
- Paper towels
- Sanding block
- Soft cloth
- Face mask
- Spray paint
- Spray primer
Chapter 7: How To Install Kitchen Cabinet Handles?
If you have to put handles on brand new cabinets, you know it can be burdensome and nerve-wracking because you only have a single shot with the drill to get the process right.
Nobody wants crooked or partially damaged kitchen cabinet handles or worse brand new ruined cupboards. But there is nothing for you to worry about as there are simple ways that can help you. Installing pulls is not as hard as you think. It is going to be easy once you know what to do.
Here’s What You Will Need:
- A piece of cardstock or cardboard. You can use some used materials, too.
- A pencil
- A measuring stick or anything that can help you measure easily.
- A cutter, a utility knife, or something that can cut a large book. Be careful when using this tool for your optimal comfort and safety.
- a drill bit
- a piece of wood
If you have all materials, it’s about time to install kitchen cabinet handles.
- Utilizing your cutting tool and measuring device, cut the cardboard the same dimensions as your drawer or cupboard. For instance, if you want your pulls to be centered on every drawer font and or the latter has a small detail that creates a rectangle in the middle of the furniture. Therefore, make a template to match the dimensions of the rectangle.
- Find the center of the template. Just fold the cardboard in half long and short ways. Then mark the center with a “t” sign.
- Mark the hardware with holes. Your handle should come with a diagram, which exactly tells you how far the holes are. Employing that measurement, measure the distance from the center point. And don’t forget to mark your holes. Hold the accessory up to your template to double check the distance.
- Punch the holes by tapping a nail thru the cardboard.
- Place the template on the front part of the cabinet to line up each corner. Plus, mark the holes in the cabinet using a pencil.
- Recheck your work. Make sure that all holes are level. And ensure that the holes from the drawer to the next are level as well.
- Clamp a piece of wood. Before drilling holes, clamp a piece of wood. It will guarantee that you don’t tear off the surface of your furniture.
- Attach your handle, having its back side facing the front part of the drawer, inserting the screws thru the drilled holes.
There you have it! Now you have a nice, straight, and even cabinet handles! Instead of hiring a professional service provider to do the job for you, it is ideal to do it yourself. It is not as complex as you may have thought it is. It is simple, yet it can be challenging. You can give it a try and get ready to see how fulfilling your experience will be at the end of the day.
In case you cannot do the process alone, seek help from someone you know can aid you. Why would you ruin a cabinet, if you can hire a professional? But doing the installation yourself is money-saving!
Chapter 8: How To Clean Kitchen Handles?
Kitchen handles can accumulate built-up grime and other stubborn dirt over time. Each time you open or close a cabinet, you transfer oils or dust from your fingers onto the handles. These impurities can rob the handles of their luster and allow tarnish to take hold. That is why cleaning them on a regular basis keeps them stylish and expensive.
Cleaning them does not have to be cumbersome. With these tips, the process will be hassle-free.
- Remove the handles from the cabinets using a screwdriver: Most cleaning detergents or hard scrubbing solution can potentially damage your furniture. The backs of the handles can be an area where grime builds up. Hence, removing them allows you to clean all areas well.
- Fill in a bucket with a gallon of water: Instead of using a bucket of cold water, take advantage of the warm water. It will help remove the dirt in your handles more easily than you think.
- Add 3/4 cup of bleach to the bucket: If you use bleach for washing your clothes, it will be enough to clean your pulls, too. Just add a ¾ cup to the bucket and mix it well. You can also add a cup of bleach, but expect your handles to lose their vibrant finish. Use enough solution to avoid damages in the future.
- Place rags or sponge into the mixture: Allow them to be soaked into the mixture for a minute or two. It will disinfect and prepare them to clean the pulls more effectively.
- Squeeze the sponge until it is damp
- Wipe down your kitchen cabinet handles using your damp sponge or rag: Pay attention to the area where the pulls meet the furniture. It may collect dirt and grime as well. Doing the process may take time, so be patient. In case you have a hectic schedule in the workplace, do this on the weekend.
- Scrub stains and other stubborn spots: Using the side of your rag, scrub the top to clean spots. If the mixture does work well, you can consider commercially manufactured solutions in the market. Pick the one from a reputable product manufacturer.
- Turn on the faucet in the kitchen and run a rag under the water: Wring or squeeze it until it is damp. Then use it to remove the remaining mixture from the handles. Repeat the step until the pulls do not have the bleach.
- Allow handles to air dry: You can also wipe them with a towel to prevent streaks and add polish.
Soap and Water
- Fill in a bowl with warm water and add olive-based soap. Swish the water around using your hand to make bubbles.
- Dip a clean rag into the bowl and wring it out.
- Wipe the handle with it. For tough dirt, scrub it with a toothbrush.
- Rinse the rag, squeeze it and wipe the handle to remove the residue.
- Buff the handle with a dry cloth to shine it.
Vinegar Cleaning Solution
- Pour a half cup of white vinegar and a cup of water in a bottle and shake it well.
- Spray a sponge with the solution until it is damp.
- Wipe the handle with the cloth. Rinse it if necessary and wet it again with the mixture.
- Buff the pulls with a dry and clean cloth for a nice sheen or polish.
Thus, no matter how high quality made your handle is, it needs maintenance to last longer. Instead of letting a professional service provider to handle the job for you, clean your knobs or pulls yourself. It will not just save your effort and time but also your money.
Chapter 9: Where To Buy Kitchen Cabinet Handles?
Today, you are lucky because kitchen handles for your cabinet and other furniture are prevalently available in the market. With just a click, you can already make a quick purchase. But the rich selection of pulls or knobs will confuse you as a shopper.
At first, you need to narrow your search and consider other factors such as the product manufacturer and the price. It takes time, and it does happen overnight. However, there is a way to make your shopping experience stress-free. Rely on a company that has the reputation of providing the best services.
There is no need to search the net as Rochehandle comes to your rescue. Serving our diverse clients for years, we are known for providing high-quality handles for kitchen cabinets, appliances, drawers, cupboards, toolbox, and a lot more. Unlike our competitors, we use durable materials that reach the industry standards. These include brass, stainless steel, nickel, aluminum, chrome, iron, copper, etc.
We also have different grades for our metal kitchen cabinet handles. That is why corrosion resistance and long-lasting durability have been associated with our company. All our products are available at a fair and reasonable price, enabling you to acquire huge savings. Despite our competitive costs, we do not compromise quality. We are highly committed to incorporate durability into all our handles.
Whether you have something to ask or verify, please feel free to give us a call. Or send us a message at email@example.com Our team of professionals is skilled and trained enough that can handle your needs! They are amicable and approachable whom you can count on throughout the process. To gain more information, you can contact us or send an email to get in touch with us! Our dedication and enthusiasm in offering 100% customer satisfaction will never disappoint you!
We got the Best and Most Durable kitchen Handles